- World Shale Gas Conference & Exhibition
- The International Gas Union (IGU)and American Gas Association (AFGA) have partnered to organise the World Shale Gas Conference and Exhibition as a meeting place and business platform for the gas industry and for the policy and decision makers.
- What Convention
- When Nov 03, 2010 07:00 AM to Nov 05, 2010 04:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Add event to calendar iCal
World Shale Gas Conference & Exhibition is this year's most expected event for the development of shale gas plays in North America and around the world.
Co-organised by the International Gas Union (IGU) and the American Gas Association (AGA), and with the full support of an industry-led steering committee, World Shale Gas is the only platform bringing together the companies and organisations that will shape the future of the shale gas industry and make it a reality world-wide.
World Shale Gas is an international conference and exhibition where resource holders, governments, state companies and regulators throughout the world can meet all key enablers - from the independent gas operators that have been leading the US shale gas industry for the past 10 years, to investors, geophysical, service, engineering, construction, consulting and risk management companies.
Together they will discuss the challenges and opportunities in the shale gas industry, and the vital elements of its development around the globe: latest technologies, new resource plays, best practice, cost control, financing, regulation, the environment, and its impact on the gas market.
- Mr. Erik Gonder, Advisor and Press Contact, IGU Secretariat
phone: + 47 22 53 43 45