- LNG 17
- The 17th International Conference and Exhibition on Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG 17)
- What Conference
- When Apr 15, 2013 10:00 PM to Apr 18, 2013 10:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Add event to calendar iCal
Held in Houston, Texas, the energy capital of the US, LNG 17 will attract approximately 5,000 senior technical, commercial and strategic experts from over 80 countries. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit more than 300 exhibitors, hear from top-level speakers and attend a variety of networking events. Over 200 international media representatives will be covering the event and thousands of trade visitors will be exploring the largest LNG exhibition ever assembled. (Register today to save $300 per delegate.
The liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry’s top executives and senior decision-makers from major producing and importing countries are confirmed to speak at LNG 17, the biggest global gas event in 2013. You will have direct access to today's industry innovators and leaders, at the very heart of this monumental moment in global LNG history. See speakers here (http://www.lng17.org/speaker/ )
The scope of the program has expanded by 40% in order to cover strategic, commercial and regulatory issues for the first time, with hundreds of industry experts lined up to speak.
For the first time, LNG 17 will feature a new Global Strategy Forum and six Spotlight Sessions addressing the most significant trends, challenges and opportunities facing the industry today and in the future. The Global Strategy Forum has the confirmed participation of Chief Executives from major gas-producing and consuming regions, including: Antoni Llardén, President, Enagás; Maria das Graças Silva Foster, CEO, Petrobras; Wang Dongjin, Vice-President, CNPC; Tom Walters, President, ExxonMobil Gas & Power Marketing; Joseph C. Geagea, Corporate Vice-President & President, Chevron Gas & Midstream and Hamad Rashid Al Mohannadi, Managing Director, RasGas. See program here
Houston is the ideal host city for this prestigious event with its direct air service from 66 international cities, 60,000 hotel rooms and a large exhibition center, which will be sure to attract thousands of trade visitors.
Hotel rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and are exclusive to registered LNG 17 delegates, speakers and exhibitors.
You can choose your accommodation from 13 preferred hotels in downtown Houston, all within walking distance to the George R. Brown Convention Center, the Minute Maid Park Baseball Stadium and Discovery Green. For photos, rates and hotel descriptions please visit our Hotel Guide before you start your registration.
For further queries, please email the LNG 17 Housing Department at email@example.com
At LNG 17 you will have the opportunity to visit the most comprehensive exhibition of LNG products, services and suppliers ever assembled. This record-setting exhibition of 200,000 sq ft will offer around 300 companies covering the entire spectrum – from global producers to specialist product and service suppliers. Other innovations include the LNG for Transportation Pavilion focused on this new industry sector using LNG as the fuel for land and marine transport, and the Gas Energy Education Pavilion.
Outstanding networking opportunities will be provided through an extensive social program, and here are just a few:
· Opening Ceremony: A fresh new format will reflect the rich history and exciting future of the LNG industry and will be sponsored by Shell.
· Welcome Reception: Held at the Minute Maid Park and sponsored by Shell, this will be an ideal opportunity to network whilst you explore the Houston Astros ballpark at your leisure and mingle with friends old and new.
· The Sabine Pass LNG terminal Technical Tour: With Cheniere set to become the first LNG exporter in the Continental U.S., during your time at LNG 17 you will be able to visit the Sabine Pass LNG terminal located on 1,000 acres along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
· The LNG 17 Golf Day – This will be a fantastic networking opportunity held at the world class championship calibre Tournament Course in the Woodlands Country Club, Houston, Texas and it has been sponsored by Qatargas.
· Indoor Rodeo: Live cattle, bulls and horses and daring riders will entertain us with an unforgettable and authentic show. Sponsored by LNG 18, the rodeo events will have you on the edge of your seat!
· Farewell Party: We’ll bid a final farewell to LNG 17 in true Western style with live armadillo racing, gunslinging, horse-shoe pitching, moseyin’ and much more! Sponsored by LNG 18.
If you only go to one LNG event next year, make it the next IGU flagship event, LNG 17.
- Register your group here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers: http://www.lng17.org/speaker/
- Conference Program: http://www.lng17.org/conference/program/
- Networking events: http://www.lng17.org/social-program-6/social-program/